Firstly, we are here to help, so while filling out our online form is easy, don't worry if you would rather speak to, or email us first.
We love talking to our customers, so don't hesitate to call us on
0121 663 0787
or email us
If you are happy filling out the form, (it's real straightforward and easy) – we'll come back to you to confirm receipt and call you to make arrangements for the visit.
So, how does it all work?
- We can help with your domestic / commercial fitness equipment whatever the problem.
You'll find loads more information about the services we offer in the webpages of the site, but this page is where you will start to the process of getting to meet us.
- We generally cover the Central area of the country, but regularly travel extensively throughout the U.K! (Check our "Areas Covered" page for your postcode and price) If you don't see your postcode, don't worry - email or give us a call and we'll see what we can do for you – we're here to help remember!!
- Fill out the form, contact us by telephone or email – we take your details and get the ball rolling.
- We make arrangements for an engineer to visit on an arranged date, and in a 2 hour time window! (This means you don't have to wait around all day)! You'll get the mobile contact number of your engineer too, so we are always just a call away if you have any questions.
- Your engineer will visit on the day to complete the service you have requested. We always arrive in full Coopal uniform and introduce ourselves with a business card. We willl discuss your requirements before commencing, and communicate with you throughout, so you know exactly where you are at all times.
- When the work is complete, your engineer will discuss what has been done and show you an invoice for the work completed. You will then pay the engineer by payment card or cash, (this must be done on completion of the work unless otherwise arranged beforehand). And remember, you will never be charged more than originally confirmed unless the engineer discusses this and the reasons with you first. You always stay in control!
- All work is guaranteed for 6 months! This means that if you have any issues with work we have completed, you just call us! We'll arrange to re-visit free of charge and reach a quick and satisfactory conclusion!! We want you to be happy, and stay customers with us for a long time!!
- If there is anything you are unsure or unhappy with just let your engineer know! You will always have their contact detail on a business card and label they will place on your machine. This means we are only a phone call or email away!
That's it! Simple!
Just remember though, we are only a phone-call away!
No waiting around, listening to menus or buttons to press!
You'll get to talk directly with us, and get help straight away!
0121 663 0787 or email@example.com